Types of Supports
CCL is committed to offering residential services that are person-centered and that promote individualized programs and supports—based on each individual’s desired personal outcomes.
Our residential program starts with the person—and customizes a home and supports based upon his or her preferences. An individual chooses the type of home, the area and the people with whom he or she wishes to live.
- recognizes that everyone has a different vision for his or her home
- offers a variety of community living options and flexible supports
- respects personal choice and self-reliance
- supports friendships and involvement in community activities
Day Supports Program
Day Support focuses on participation in the community. Each person’s program is developed around his or her personal preferences and desires.
CCL operates on a smaller scale. We offer facility and non-facility based services with lots of volunteering and participation in the community. Currently we have a day program in Dover, De and a day program in Middletown, DE.
CCL’s Day Supports
- recognize that everyone has different expectations for his or her day
- offer a variety of community and center based program options
- empower each person by providing experiences that enhance his or her ability to make good life choices
Drop In Support Services
CCL’s Hourly Support Services provide individualized supports for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities who live independently or with family members. The individuals in the Hourly Support Services program can receive assistance with:
- Medication management
- Health management
- Money management
- Grocery shopping
- Community inclusion